Monday, November 24, 2008

Question...

If anyone knows or can think of a quote supposedly by Hemingway about the light in a room, could you post it in the comments or email it to me? It would mean a lot.

It might be a quote about the light in a room not by Hemingway as the person who told me it was by Hemingway has not always been a reliable source........

None the less, anything you can think of would be great!


Another Hemingway quote that I found in the search for the one about light:

Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words? He thinks I don't know the ten-dollar words. I know them all right. But there are older and simpler and better words, and those are the ones I use.

I happen to appreciate this quote...sorry to any painfully misled Faulkner fans out there...

No comments: