Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals Week!

You know it is hell week/finals week when college town Walmart is out of ramen noodles, twizzlers (thank God Walmart carries Redvines which I happen to love way more than twizzlers anyway), ice cream, and mountain dew. Apparently, since I noticed the absence of all these things, I am a typical college student...good news or not I don't really know.

Also, this is post # 30 for me...exciting, I know. And the only reason I noticed this is because I should be studying... and I am wondering, why, after 30 posts, has no one asked what the one thing I would never change is? No one has to ask...I just think it would be the first thing I would do if I were reading this blog instead of writing it.

Only approximately 37 hours and 15 minutes left until a month vacation!

No comments: