Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lacking in BLogness

I have to apologize to my one or two readers that I have not been keeping up to date. I am high in tiredness and homework but low in desire to write. I am also lacking ammo....I think my entries need to be upbeat at least a little and right now stress does not seem so upbeat.

One funny story though...I was asking my mom last night about recycling my old ink cartridge and she was saying that if we had a place I could recycle it but sometimes it is more of a pain than its worth. I said well, it might be a pain to find it, but I know we have a place to recycle them, I mean this is [Enter College Name]...I wouldn't be surprised to find a place to recycle butt hair.

I was trying to think of something obscure and that was what came out....whatever :-P

No comments: