Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mental Issues

So, I was talking to one of my friends tonight about what mental problems we probably have. Here are mine:

OCD about office issues: It REALLY pisses me off when people staple things crookedly, put things in the wrong files, or generally don't do exactly what I ask them to do, how I ask them to do it.

Superficial: I don't like talking to anyone that I would consider ugly simply because I don't want to be affiliated with them. Internal beauty comes later. I realized that my superficiality is the reason I don't stay friends with people very long.

Anger: I don't ever really talk about my anger, I just redirect it into my OCD, Power issues, and superficiality.

Power: I like to be in charge of everyone and everything.

Materialism: I love having money and stuff. Love it. And work a bajillion hours to get it.

I like to find flaws in people just so I can try to fix them. Maybe this is the power thing. I just have an inner desire for everyone to be perfect!

Haha...well I seem to get along alright anyway.

P.S. This was just for fun.

No comments: