Monday, April 19, 2010

Things I want in my future family home. . .

This list does not include people and sentiments. It merely includes objects. . .and a few living animals!

  1. Blue China--I guess it is white but it has the blue details on it. I want saucers and tea cups and plates, the whole set
  2. Miniature wiener dog! SOOO adorable
  3. A very large dog, mastiff, great dane, Rottweiler, or doberman will do!
  4. A room with floor to ceiling bookcases, filled with books
  5. Large brick fireplace
  6. Huge staircase with a railing
  7. Large chandelier above the staircase landing
  8. Huge wood dining room table. I would really like the one my parents have, refinished
  9. Wood floors, oak or pine
  10. A huge mirror in the entryway
  11. Horses with a horse barn and field and what not
  12. A big comfy rug to walk on in the living room
  13. A large wooden desk in a grand office
  14. Fountain or other large water feature
  15. Cedar chest

No comments: