Friday, February 18, 2011

Me and Someone I Have Been Close With For A While

This boy has gotten me through some rough times and has stood by me even when other people were walking away. He's someone who knows you don't have to talk every day to be friends, will drop everything to help, and doesn't expect anything in return, but will definitely take a homemade meal if you offer. We have had some great times together including getting ready for drag show performances, Halloween parties, and just getting away to the Cheesecake Factory to escape from the world that is school.

We're both kind of bad at keeping in touch long distance over breaks, but back at school, nothing has changed. We catch up and everything goes right back into place. Honest, open, and trustworthy, I could call him my best friend at school.

No comments: