Monday, February 28, 2011

A Picture of My Favorite Book

This book isn't anything that represents me being an intellectual in any way. It isn't one that I can get pompous about when talking about favorite books in English classes. Nonetheless, it is my favorite book. I read it every year before or right after classes start. It reminds me about having imagination and looking at the details and the finer things, things I tend to forget throughout the school year. It's a children's book, one that makes an impression and reminds me not to look at the sidewalk while I'm walking because there are so many amazing things to focus on. I think everyone should read this book whether they are an adult or child. I do not expect everyone to like it, as I do, but it would be nice if people gave it a shot.

No comments: