Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Person I Would Love to Trade Places With For A Day

Janet Napolitano

I should start out by saying I would not want to BE Janet Napolitano, rather, trading places with her for a day would be an amazing experience. Perhaps it's because I am nosey and would like to know what's going on in the world or perhaps it is because I think there are so many problems pertaining to her department right now, I would love to be in the position to have my opinions heard. Either way, trading places with her for a day would give me an amazing opportunity to meet our country's leaders, be in a position in which they would listen to me, and of course give my peers the opportunity to meet Janet Napolitano as she attended my classes and worked my job. Funny thing, we are both in "security" positions, though that's probably about where most of our similarities end.

No comments: