Sunday, August 31, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I am a Republican Voting for Barack

1. Honesty no longer helps pay the bills in America
2. It is too expensive to have a moral code
3. Clinton didn't inhale, but Barack openly expirimented with drugs (the democrat's approach has changed dramatically)
4. McCain walked uphill to school-both ways
5. A woman president is one thing. The possibility of a PTA mom is another.
6. Republicans have f'ed up our economy, there's no harm left in letting the democrats give it shot
7. I am a poor college student, looking for change (silver preferably)
8. US foriegn policy might improve with someone who has actually lived on the other side of the world
9. Experience has gotten this country no where. The president with the least experience made this country, lets get back to square one.
10. I want a president who is a little more like me. Wanting a change for the good of America, not just the good of my good ol' boys.

No comments: